Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kiss my BDS!

AP Interview: Simmons Blasts Israel Boycotters

"They're fools,"declared Kiss' Israeli-born singer-musician Gene Simmons describing the BDS'ers targeting his homeland.

Simmons described his visit to Israel as a "homecoming". "I'm Israeli. I'm a stranger in America. I'm an outsider," he said, speaking in a hotel lobby across a valley from the walls of Jerusalem's historic Old City. "I was born here and I'm proud of it."

Simmons, who was born Chaim Witz and is fluent in Hebrew, , will arrive with his family to shoot episodes for the "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels" reality show.

In other BDS epic fail news, legendary punk band Echo and the Bunnymen, due to play in Israel next month, deleted and banned the BDS'ers swamping their facebook page. Its about time!

So, hows that boycott going?

1 comment:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

I love KISS! One of the best rock bands of all time. By the way in that movie Don't Mess With the Zohan there's a scene where they show Adam Sandler's character at home where you see a photo of Gene Simmons next to Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan.